Kindly note the following:
1.Registration must be done online before or on 30 September 2019.
2. Registration after this date must be done onsite. The fees for onsite registration indicated below will also apply for public university staff.
3. Registration and payment of conference fees is managed by the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD).
4. Delegate categories and conference fees:
are four categories of registration as follows:
Plenary session speakers / facilitators / chairs & Individually invited guests
Parallel session speakers / facilitators / chairs
Public university staff
All other delegates & Onsite registration
registration fees for the different categories are indicated below.
5. Teas and lunch are included in the daily fees.
6. Payment must be made in full before access to the conference will be granted.
Kindly note that this fraud hotline is for matters pertaining to USAf.
If it is an incident concerning our affiliates, please direct your report to that particular institution.